SUZY GABY AND MAUD

My website & this blog are named after my Aunt Suzy, my Grandmother Gaby (both Belgian) and my English Grandmother Maud. Each of them have influenced me, they had wonderful crafting, sewing, embroidery, knitting and crochet skills. Unfortunately when I had the chance to learn from them I was not interested. All three have passed away. My interest in sewing, crochet etc...has only been very recent. However, my interest in vintage & antique things has always been there, even as a child!


Monday, 21 March 2011

Spring GIVEAWAY Book and mystery gift!



I AM HAVING A SPRING GIVEAWAY OVER ON MY OTHER BLOG Suzy's Vintage Attic
Please click on the link for details of what you could win and how to enter.
The Draw will take placeon Monday 28Th March at 19.00 hours GMT.

Isabelle x

3 comments:

  1. Hey Suzy...love your blog & I'm heading over now to your giveaway! Thanks for stopping by my blog! xoxo BEth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going there immediately. In the meantime - check my GIVEAWAY - think you'll love it Suzy :)
    xox
    http://anyaadores.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-100-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a well arranged chair.
    Pity I can't read the title of the books.

    ReplyDelete